Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some Secrets, January 30, 2009

Of course there are some secrets that only I and Khyati share, that could anger her mom, grandparents and perhaps a few others. It is some fun though…

** Driving the car at 140 kmph on the Expressway in exchange of claps and kisses (while driving) and hugs later. ``Great driving,'' she usually squeals when I am at top speed.

** Not washing off the potty (her that is, if it happens to arrive) properly before jumping into the swimming pool. I tell her to do the breast stroke initially.

** Junking on a big packet of chips and coca cola, patties and visiting MacDonald’s for French fries – not too often, but once in a while.

** Getting her to taste chicken (I am a non-vegetarian), when the rest of the family, including her mother are hardcore vegetarians, and want Khyati to be the same.

I don’t know whether all of this is for the good or bad. I just don’t think too much about it.

No comments: